cunyphonologyforum.net Forum Index cunyphonologyforum.net
This site is devoted to advancing a discussion of foundational questions in phonology.
FAQFAQ� �SearchSearch� �MemberlistMemberlist� �UsergroupsUsergroups� �RegisterRegister�
ProfileProfile� �Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages� �Log inLog in�

Sexy story :)

Post new topic���Reply to topic ���cunyphonologyforum.net Forum Index -> Relevance of postbehaviorist revolution?
View previous topic :: View next topic �
FrEeXxXTgPe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:25 pm� �Post subject: Sexy story :) Reply with quote

Hi there!
My 14-year-old sister Megan came bounding into the kitchen wearing her black bikini. I had little time to react before she jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She squealed loudly in my ear and I had to grab onto the counter to keep from falling over.
� I leaned down over her body and licked along her nipples once gain. I slowly dragged my tongue down her stomach and tickled her sides. She giggled and I laughed too. My sweet baby sis, still so ticklish. My sweet baby sis, who I was about to make love to.
I love lolitas !! and sex Smile
Young lolita it is a best !!!
Post new topic���Reply to topic ���cunyphonologyforum.net Forum Index -> Relevance of postbehaviorist revolution? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:�